hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Friday, July 22, 2005
Friday, July 22, 2005
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me alone."
I found this in Arcax, along with " It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you're going to steal the neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it."
Strange how humans like to change famous quotes like that. Is that a good or bad thing?
Ok, let me admit. I am BORED.
Tutorial ended early today, I've got 5 projects dued soon, main exams coming in 6 weeks time, 5 ballet lessons a week now and lots of research and reading to do to update my general knowledge in order to pass my exams. My mum just bought 10 rice dumplings, I just bought the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen", my sister is still in school and I've only got 1 homework, which is MicroEcon, to figure out and work on. And of course, I need to practice for my oral presentation next friday, and go shop for a pair of court shoes to wear for my formal attire next week.
It's a normal life. Peaceful in a sense. But it's all so regimented. Well, we are creatures of habit. At least I am. I mean, I don't mind wearing the same thing everyday (i.e. uniforms) but on the topic of a routined lifestyle...well, that can be quite comforting in the beginning. But once you realise you can actually switch off while say, reading a topic in Tourism Transportation Business for next week's test, you'll realise'hey! My life's getting boring.'
Huh. Will the business world be like this I wonder? Who knows, I would find out soon when I get to year 2. At the mean time, just enjoy being a student with no reports to write. :D